CCR provided site ready managed shutdown teams, complete with tooling and equipment to carry out upgrades to Reclaimers 1, 2 and 3 for Thyssen Krupp at the Pilbara Iron Cape Lambert out loading facility.
The company also carried out upgrades to stacker 15 and 88 at the Tom Price operations and reclaimer 7 at BHP Billiton’s Finnucane Island facility. This high risk work was carried out safely and on schedule during several 18 to 21 day 24 hour coverage shutdowns.
Works completed included:
- Removal of the operators cabs inclusive of all electrical and controls modifications
- Replacement of bucket wheels drives and chutes
- Replacement of a reclaimer slew bearing
- Installation of new platforms, hose reelers and dust suppression systems inclusive of controls and commissioning
- Replacement of long travel assemblies inclusive of control and lubrication systems
- Replacement of transfer chutes and impact tables
- Upgrades to conveyor systems
- Commissioning and handover.